Thursday, February 10, 2005

Somewhere in Texas

You’re not going to believe this shit—four days into my new job and I already got my dumb ass fired. Hell, that’s a record even for me. Now you don’t know me yet but I don’t have the best of luck and this latest incident just more proof. So you ask, why did I get fired?

Because some dick sucking whore was too good at not doing her job. All I wanted was a goddamn broom, instead I got the whites of his eyes and her big hair bouncing up and down.

Wrong place, wrong time.

So how bout it? Are you assholes ready to play? I don't think you are ready, because if you want my story you can't have a weak stomach or a faint heart because it sure as hell ain't pretty.

Still here? Then read on…

Two weeks ago outside of Cheyenne I got put into the tank. Drunk offmy ass again, I decorated the stupid Pigs' uniform with vomit. (For the purpose of this entry we will call him CHUCK). Bastard thinks he's Native his mama is nothin' but poor white trash. Good thing I threw up on him because if I hadn't I would have really been in trouble.

Muthafuckin pork rind bastard.

Anyway back to reality, there I was ratcheted down tight. They through me on the bed without bothering to book in me on any charges. Hell, I hadn’t done anything except rearranged some bitches face. Dumb cunt thought she was cute trying to steal my action.

Back to the drunk tank.

I was passed out when they put this big barrel chested mutha fucker in with me. Next thing I know Bubba is trying to make me a bitch. Dumb pigs didn't bother to search my Levi’s so Bubba got it in the neck with the Kersaw 4 inch. I slipped out in all the commotion.

Won't be going back to Cheyenne anytime soon. (by the way that fat mutha fucka lived-I didn't kill the asshole) I did the only thing I could do then stole some cloths from the 24 Hour Launder Care and headed to the on over to the Depot to catch the Hound.I slept for two hours, woke up in Tulsa, don't remember what fucking bus I got on but I knew I wasn't far enough from Cheyenne. Next time I woke up we were in Dallas. HELL no you think their some bastard hicks in Wyoming? Texas will set you straight on that front.

No comments: